Subject: Re: [amos-list] Buhh!
From: "Keith Hill" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 20:56:42 +0100

From: "Keith Hill" <[email-masked]>

> BUHHHHH!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> The only thing that stops God from sending another flood is that
> the first one was useless.

..and we have since developed boat technology.

..and umbrellas.

 _   _   _        _     _   _     |  
|_> |_| |_| |\ | |_ |  | | /   |  |  "Stay Frosty."
|_> | \ | | | \| |_ |_ |_| \_  .  |  
                                  |  
                    --------------+---------------
                     http://www.mirex.demon.co.uk
                      Member: IAPA & Team *AMOS*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was YOUR favorite part?!
http://www.onelist.com
Tell other Star Wars fans at ONElist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html